Visitation Open to All
On November 12, 2021 CMS issued new guidance for Skilled Nursing Facilities stating that, while visitors, residents, or their representatives should be made aware of the risks associated with visiting loved ones, visitation should now be allowed for all residents at all times. We’re excited to welcome all of our family members and guests back to visit.
We continue to be proactive regarding any infections that could impact our community. For your information, listed below is a sampling of some of the ways in which we are responding to the COVID-19 situation:
- Monitoring staff and visitors for proper hand washing and use of alcohol hand gels/sanitizers upon entering and while inside the facility.
- Using questionnaire to learn of any exposure generally or at any other facilities.
- Implementing isolation procedures as appropriate to the resident’s clinical condition.
- Requiring staff to stay home from work if ill.
- Limiting public entrance to one door.
- Questioning and assessing visitors prior to entry, and denial of entry to anyone whose health or travel history poses a risk to the residents/staff in the community.
- Posting infection prevention signs.
- Monitoring the CDC and CMS websites for the latest information on COVID-19 prevention strategies, testing guidance, and recommendations for health care workers.
Please sign in using the iPad at the front entrance to be screened in.